We’re here to help you out with today’s Wordscapes December 3 2022 daily puzzle answers. Today’s puzzle has a total of 17 words, derived from 7 letters: O, C, N, H, L, E, E. Check out the answers below if you need any help.
We complete and post the daily puzzle every day, so check back later if you ever need help during your Wordscapes adventure. Bookmark our Wordscapes section if you ever need help with any future daily puzzles.
Wordscapes Daily Puzzle Answers December 3 2022
The answers to the Wordscapes daily puzzle on December 3 2022 are:
Wordscapes December 3 2022 Daily Puzzle Definitions
- CON - persuade (someone) to do or believe something, typically by use of a deception
- HEN - a female bird, especially of a domestic fowl.
- ONE - the lowest cardinal number; half of two; 1
- EEL - a snake-like fish with a slender elongated body and poorly developed fins, proverbial for its slipperiness.
- HOE - a long-handled gardening tool with a thin metal blade, used mainly for weeding and breaking up soil
- CONE - a solid or hollow object which tapers from a circular or roughly circular base to a point
- ECHO - a sound or series of sounds caused by the reflection of sound waves from a surface back to the listener
- HEEL - the back part of the human foot below the ankle.
- HOLE - a hollow place in a solid body or surface
- LONE - having no companions; solitary or single
- ONCE - on one occasion or for one time only
- HONE - smooth and sharpen (a blade)
- NOEL - Christmas, especially as a refrain in carols and on Christmas cards.
- CLONE - an organism or cell, or group of organisms or cells, produced asexually from one ancestor or stock, to which they are genetically identical.
- HENCE - as a consequence; for this reason
- LEECH - an aquatic or terrestrial annelid worm with suckers at both ends. Many species are bloodsucking parasites, especially of vertebrates, and others are predators.
- ECHELON - a level or rank in an organization, a profession, or society
Definitions via Oxford Languages.