We’re here to help you out with today’s Wordscapes December 30 2022 daily puzzle answers. Today’s puzzle has a total of 10 words, derived from 7 letters: C, O, A, N, C, I, E. Check out the answers below if you need any help.
We complete and post the daily puzzle every day, so check back later if you ever need help during your Wordscapes adventure. Bookmark our Wordscapes section if you ever need help with any future daily puzzles.
Wordscapes Daily Puzzle Answers December 30 2022
The answers to the Wordscapes daily puzzle on December 30 2022 are:
Wordscapes December 30 2022 Daily Puzzle Definitions
- ACNE - the occurrence of inflamed or infected sebaceous glands in the skin; in particular, a condition characterized by red pimples on the face, prevalent chiefly among teenagers
- CANE - the hollow jointed stem of a tall grass, especially bamboo or sugar cane, or the stem of a slender palm such as rattan.
- COIN - a flat, typically round piece of metal with an official stamp, used as money
- CONE - a solid or hollow object which tapers from a circular or roughly circular base to a point
- ICON - a painting of Jesus Christ or another holy figure, typically in a traditional style on wood, venerated and used as an aid to devotion in the Byzantine and other Eastern Churches.
- NICE - pleasant; agreeable; satisfactory
- ONCE - on one occasion or for one time only
- OCEAN - a very large expanse of sea, in particular each of the main areas into which the sea is divided geographically
- CANOE - a narrow, keelless boat with pointed ends, propelled by a paddle or paddles.
- OCEANIC - relating to the ocean
Definitions via Oxford Languages.