We’re here to help you out with today’s Wordscapes December 31 2022 daily puzzle answers. Today’s puzzle has a total of 8 words, derived from 6 letters: O, F, D, L, U, N. Check out the answers below if you need any help.
We complete and post the daily puzzle every day, so check back later if you ever need help during your Wordscapes adventure. Bookmark our Wordscapes section if you ever need help with any future daily puzzles.
Wordscapes Daily Puzzle Answers December 31 2022
The answers to the Wordscapes daily puzzle on December 31 2022 are:
Wordscapes December 31 2022 Daily Puzzle Definitions
- FOLD - bend (something flexible and relatively flat) over on itself so that one part of it covers another
- FOND - having an affection or liking for
- FOUL - offensive to the senses, especially through having a disgusting smell or taste or being unpleasantly soiled
- FUND - a sum of money saved or made available for a particular purpose
- LOUD - producing or capable of producing much noise; easily audible
- UNDO - unfasten, untie, or loosen (something)
- FOUND - having been discovered by chance or unexpectedly.
- UNFOLD - open or spread out from a folded position
Definitions via Oxford Languages.