We’re here to help you out with today’s Wordscapes December 7 2022 daily puzzle answers. Today’s puzzle has a total of 14 words, derived from 6 letters: R, I, P, P, E, R. Check out the answers below if you need any help.
We complete and post the daily puzzle every day, so check back later if you ever need help during your Wordscapes adventure. Bookmark our Wordscapes section if you ever need help with any future daily puzzles.
Wordscapes Daily Puzzle Answers December 7 2022
The answers to the Wordscapes daily puzzle on December 7 2022 are:
Wordscapes December 7 2022 Daily Puzzle Definitions
- PEP - post-exposure prophylaxis (treatment given very shortly after exposure to an infectious agent, such as rabies or the HIV virus, to prevent infection)
- PER - for each (used with units to express a rate)
- PIE - a baked dish of fruit, or meat and vegetables, typically with a top and base of pastry
- RIP - rest in peace (used on grave markers).
- REP - a representative
- ERR - be mistaken or incorrect; make a mistake
- IRE - anger
- PIER - a platform supported on pillars or girders leading out from the shore into a body of water, used as a landing stage for boats
- PIPE - a tube of metal, plastic, or other material used to convey water, gas, oil, or other fluid substances.
- PREP - prepare (something); make ready
- RIPE - (of fruit or grain) developed to the point of readiness for harvesting and eating.
- RIPER - (of fruit or grain) developed to the point of readiness for harvesting and eating.
- PIPER - a bagpipe player.
- RIPPER - a tool that is used to tear or break something.
Definitions via Oxford Languages.