We’re here to help you out with today’s Wordscapes February 12 2023 daily puzzle answers. Today’s puzzle has a total of 13 words, derived from 6 letters: P, N, O, E, K, S. Check out the answers below if you need any help.
We complete and post the daily puzzle every day, so check back later if you ever need help during your Wordscapes adventure. Bookmark our Wordscapes section if you ever need help with any future daily puzzles.
Wordscapes Daily Puzzle Answers February 12 2023
The answers to the Wordscapes daily puzzle on February 12 2023 are:
Wordscapes February 12 2023 Daily Puzzle Definitions
- ONE - the lowest cardinal number; half of two; 1
- PEN - an instrument for writing or drawing with ink, typically consisting of a metal nib or ball, or a nylon tip, fitted into a metal or plastic holder.
- SON - a boy or man in relation to either or both of his parents.
- SOP - a thing given or done as a concession of no great value to appease someone whose main concerns or demands are not being met
- OPS - a surgical or other operation.
- NOPE - There is no standard english definition for this word. Check out Urban Dictionary for another meaning.
- NOSE - the part projecting above the mouth on the face of a person or animal, containing the nostrils and used for breathing and smelling
- OPEN - allowing access, passage, or a view through an empty space; not closed or blocked up
- POKE - jab or prod (someone or something), especially with one's finger
- POSE - present or constitute (a problem, danger, or difficulty)
- PEON - a Spanish American day laborer or unskilled farm worker.
- SPOKE - each of the bars or wire rods connecting the center of a wheel to its outer edge.
- SPOKEN - speaking in a specified way
Definitions via Oxford Languages.