We’re here to help you out with today’s Wordscapes February 13 2023 daily puzzle answers. Today’s puzzle has a total of 15 words, derived from 6 letters: L, O, R, A, L, D. Check out the answers below if you need any help.
We complete and post the daily puzzle every day, so check back later if you ever need help during your Wordscapes adventure. Bookmark our Wordscapes section if you ever need help with any future daily puzzles.
Wordscapes Daily Puzzle Answers February 13 2023
The answers to the Wordscapes daily puzzle on February 13 2023 are:
Wordscapes February 13 2023 Daily Puzzle Definitions
- ALL - used to refer to the whole quantity or extent of a particular group or thing
- LAD - a boy or young man (often as a form of address)
- OAR - a pole with a flat blade, pivoting in an oar lock, used to row or steer a boat through the water
- OLD - having lived for a long time; no longer young
- ROD - a thin straight bar, especially of wood or metal
- RAD - radian(s).
- ADO - a state of agitation or fuss, especially about something unimportant
- DOLL - a small model of a human figure, typically one of a baby or girl, used as a child's toy.
- LOAD - a heavy or bulky thing that is being carried or is about to be carried
- LORD - someone or something having power, authority, or influence; a master or ruler
- ORAL - by word of mouth; spoken rather than written
- ROAD - a wide way leading from one place to another, especially one with a specially prepared surface which vehicles can use
- ROLL - move or cause to move in a particular direction by turning over and over on an axis
- DROLL - curious or unusual in a way that provokes dry amusement
- DOLLAR - the basic monetary unit of the US, Canada, Australia, and certain countries in the Pacific, Caribbean, Southeast Asia, Africa, and South America.
Definitions via Oxford Languages.
That’s everything you need to know about today’s Wordscapes February 13 2023 daily puzzle answers. For more answers, guides, and puzzles, visit our website’s word games section.
Wordscapes is available for Android and iOS devices on Google Play and App Store.