We’re here to help you out with today’s Wordscapes February 22 2023 daily puzzle answers. Today’s puzzle has a total of 8 words, derived from 7 letters: M, A, M, H, M, O, T. Check out the answers below if you need any help.
We complete and post the daily puzzle every day, so check back later if you ever need help during your Wordscapes adventure. Bookmark our Wordscapes section if you ever need help with any future daily puzzles.
Wordscapes Daily Puzzle Answers February 22 2023
The answers to the Wordscapes daily puzzle on February 22 2023 are:
Wordscapes February 22 2023 Daily Puzzle Definitions
- AMMO - There is no standard english definition for this word. Check out Urban Dictionary for another meaning.
- ATOM - the basic unit of a chemical element.
- MATH - mathematics
- MOTH - a chiefly nocturnal insect related to the butterflies. It lacks the clubbed antennae of butterflies and typically has a stout body, drab coloration, and wings that fold flat when resting.
- OATH - a solemn promise, often invoking a divine witness, regarding one's future action or behavior
- MOAT - a deep, wide ditch surrounding a castle, fort, or town, typically filled with water and intended as a defense against attack.
- MOMMA - There is no standard english definition for this word. Check out Urban Dictionary for another meaning.
- MAMMOTH - a large extinct elephant of the Pleistocene epoch, typically hairy with a sloping back and long curved tusks.
Definitions via Oxford Languages.
That’s everything you need to know about today’s Wordscapes February 22 2023 daily puzzle answers. For more answers, guides, and puzzles, visit our website’s word games section.
Wordscapes is available for Android and iOS devices on Google Play and App Store.