We’re here to help you out with today’s Wordscapes February 24 2023 daily puzzle answers. Today’s puzzle has a total of 13 words, derived from 7 letters: L, L, I, A, N, V, I. Check out the answers below if you need any help.
We complete and post the daily puzzle every day, so check back later if you ever need help during your Wordscapes adventure. Bookmark our Wordscapes section if you ever need help with any future daily puzzles.
Wordscapes Daily Puzzle Answers February 24 2023
The answers to the Wordscapes daily puzzle on February 24 2023 are:
Wordscapes February 24 2023 Daily Puzzle Definitions
- ALL - used to refer to the whole quantity or extent of a particular group or thing
- ILL - not in full health; sick
- VAN - a medium-sized motor vehicle with a boxy shape and high roof, used for transporting goods or passengers
- VIA - traveling through (a place) en route to a destination
- NIL - zero, especially as a score in certain games
- AIL - trouble or afflict (someone) in mind or body
- NAIL - a small metal spike with a broadened flat head, driven typically into wood with a hammer to join things together or to serve as a peg or hook
- VAIN - having or showing an excessively high opinion of one's appearance, abilities, or worth
- VIAL - a small container, typically cylindrical and made of glass, used especially for holding liquid medicines.
- LAIN - (of a person or animal) be in or assume a horizontal or resting position on a supporting surface
- VILLA - (especially in continental Europe) a large and luxurious country residence.
- ANVIL - a heavy steel or iron block with a flat top, concave sides, and typically a pointed end, on which metal can be hammered and shaped.
- VILLAIN - (in a film, novel, or play) a character whose evil actions or motives are important to the plot
Definitions via Oxford Languages.