We’re here to help you out with today’s Wordscapes February 27 2023 daily puzzle answers. Today’s puzzle has a total of 8 words, derived from 7 letters: N, A, O, I, M, N, S. Check out the answers below if you need any help.
We complete and post the daily puzzle every day, so check back later if you ever need help during your Wordscapes adventure. Bookmark our Wordscapes section if you ever need help with any future daily puzzles.
Wordscapes Daily Puzzle Answers February 27 2023
The answers to the Wordscapes daily puzzle on February 27 2023 are:
Wordscapes February 27 2023 Daily Puzzle Definitions
- AIMS - point or direct (a weapon or camera) at a target
- INNS - an establishment providing accommodations, food, and drink, especially for travelers.
- IONS - an atom or molecule with a net electric charge due to the loss or gain of one or more electrons
- MAIN - chief in size or importance
- MOAN - a long, low sound made by a person expressing physical or mental suffering or sexual pleasure
- AMINO - the group —NH₂, present in amino acids, amides, and many amines
- MASON - a builder and worker in stone
- MANSION - a large, impressive house.
Definitions via Oxford Languages.