We’re here to help you out with today’s Wordscapes February 3 2023 daily puzzle answers. Today’s puzzle has a total of 10 words, derived from 6 letters: M, S, T, O, U, C. Check out the answers below if you need any help.
We complete and post the daily puzzle every day, so check back later if you ever need help during your Wordscapes adventure. Bookmark our Wordscapes section if you ever need help with any future daily puzzles.
Wordscapes Daily Puzzle Answers February 3 2023
The answers to the Wordscapes daily puzzle on February 3 2023 are:
Wordscapes February 3 2023 Daily Puzzle Definitions
- COST - (of an object or action) require the payment of (a specified sum of money) before it can be acquired or done
- CUTS - make an opening, incision, or wound in (something) with a sharp-edged tool or object
- MOST - greatest in amount, quantity, or degree
- MUST - be obliged to; should (expressing necessity)
- OUTS - moving or appearing to move away from a particular place, especially one that is enclosed or hidden
- COTS - commercial off-the-shelf.
- OUST - drive out or expel (someone) from a position or place
- SCUM - a layer of dirt or froth on the surface of a liquid
- SCOUT - a soldier or other person sent out ahead of a main force so as to gather information about the enemy's position, strength, or movements
- CUSTOM - a traditional and widely accepted way of behaving or doing something that is specific to a particular society, place, or time
Definitions via Oxford Languages.
That’s everything you need to know about today’s Wordscapes February 3 2023 daily puzzle answers. For more answers, guides, and puzzles, visit our website’s word games section.
Wordscapes is available for Android and iOS devices on Google Play and App Store.