We’re here to help you out with today’s Wordscapes February 8 2023 daily puzzle answers. Today’s puzzle has a total of 15 words, derived from 6 letters: L, O, O, G, A, N. Check out the answers below if you need any help.
We complete and post the daily puzzle every day, so check back later if you ever need help during your Wordscapes adventure. Bookmark our Wordscapes section if you ever need help with any future daily puzzles.
Wordscapes Daily Puzzle Answers February 8 2023
The answers to the Wordscapes daily puzzle on February 8 2023 are:
Wordscapes February 8 2023 Daily Puzzle Definitions
- AGO - (used after a measurement of time) before the present; earlier
- GAL - a girl or young woman.
- LAG - fall behind in movement, progress, or development; not keep pace with another or others
- LOG - a part of the trunk or a large branch of a tree that has fallen or been cut off
- NAG - annoy or irritate (a person) with persistent fault-finding or continuous urging
- GOO - a sticky or slimy substance
- GOAL - (in football, soccer, rugby, hockey, and some other games) a pair of posts linked by a crossbar and often with a net attached behind it, forming a space into or over which the ball has to be sent in order to score.
- LOAN - a thing that is borrowed, especially a sum of money that is expected to be paid back with interest
- LOGO - a symbol or other design adopted by an organization to identify its products, uniform, vehicles, etc.
- LONG - measuring a great distance from end to end
- GOON - a stupid, foolish, or eccentric person
- LOON - a silly or foolish person
- ALONG - moving in a constant direction on (a road, path, or any more or less horizontal surface)
- ANGLO - a white, English-speaking American as distinct from a Hispanic American
- LAGOON - a stretch of salt water separated from the sea by a low sandbank or coral reef.
Definitions via Oxford Languages.