We’re here to help you out with today’s Wordscapes February 9 2023 daily puzzle answers. Today’s puzzle has a total of 18 words, derived from 7 letters: E, Q, C, O, N, R, U. Check out the answers below if you need any help.
We complete and post the daily puzzle every day, so check back later if you ever need help during your Wordscapes adventure. Bookmark our Wordscapes section if you ever need help with any future daily puzzles.
Wordscapes Daily Puzzle Answers February 9 2023
The answers to the Wordscapes daily puzzle on February 9 2023 are:
Wordscapes February 9 2023 Daily Puzzle Definitions
- CON - persuade (someone) to do or believe something, typically by use of a deception
- CUE - a thing said or done that serves as a signal to an actor or other performer to enter or to begin their speech or performance.
- NOR - used before the second or further of two or more alternatives (the first being introduced by a negative such as “neither” or “not”) to indicate that they are each untrue or each do not happen
- ONE - the lowest cardinal number; half of two; 1
- ORE - a naturally occurring solid material from which a metal or valuable mineral can be profitably extracted
- OUR - belonging to or associated with the speaker and one or more other people previously mentioned or easily identified
- RUN - move at a speed faster than a walk, never having both or all the feet on the ground at the same time
- URN - a tall, rounded vase with a base, and often a stem, especially one used for storing the ashes of a cremated person.
- RUE - bitterly regret (something one has done or allowed to happen)
- CONE - a solid or hollow object which tapers from a circular or roughly circular base to a point
- CORE - the tough central part of various fruits, containing the seeds
- CORN - a North American cereal plant that yields large grains, or kernels, set in rows on a cob. Its many varieties yield numerous products, highly valued for both human and livestock consumption.
- CURE - relieve (a person or animal) of the symptoms of a disease or condition
- ONCE - on one occasion or for one time only
- EURO - the single European currency, which replaced the national currencies of France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Greece, Portugal, Luxembourg, Austria, Finland, the Republic of Ireland, Belgium, and the Netherlands in 2002. Nineteen member states of the European Union now use the euro.
- OUNCE - a unit of weight of one sixteenth of a pound avoirdupois (approximately 28 grams)
- CRONE - an ugly old woman.
- CONQUER - overcome and take control of (a place or people) by use of military force
Definitions via Oxford Languages.