We’re here to help you out with today’s Wordscapes January 10 2023 daily puzzle answers. Today’s puzzle has a total of 9 words, derived from 6 letters: I, T, N, K, G, H. Check out the answers below if you need any help.
We complete and post the daily puzzle every day, so check back later if you ever need help during your Wordscapes adventure. Bookmark our Wordscapes section if you ever need help with any future daily puzzles.
Wordscapes Daily Puzzle Answers January 10 2023
The answers to the Wordscapes daily puzzle on January 10 2023 are:
Wordscapes January 10 2023 Daily Puzzle Definitions
- HINT - a slight or indirect indication or suggestion
- KING - the male ruler of an independent state, especially one who inherits the position by right of birth
- THIN - having opposite surfaces or sides close together; of little thickness or depth
- KNIT - make (a garment, blanket, etc.) by interlocking loops of wool or other yarn with knitting needles or on a machine
- NIGH - almost
- NIGHT - the period of darkness in each twenty-four hours; the time from sunset to sunrise
- THING - an object that one need not, cannot, or does not wish to give a specific name to
- THINK - have a particular opinion, belief, or idea about someone or something
- KNIGHT - (in the Middle Ages) a man who served his sovereign or lord as a mounted soldier in armor.
Definitions via Oxford Languages.