We’re here to help you out with today’s Wordscapes January 11 2023 daily puzzle answers. Today’s puzzle has a total of 17 words, derived from 7 letters: I, C, O, U, R, N, N. Check out the answers below if you need any help.
We complete and post the daily puzzle every day, so check back later if you ever need help during your Wordscapes adventure. Bookmark our Wordscapes section if you ever need help with any future daily puzzles.
Wordscapes Daily Puzzle Answers January 11 2023
The answers to the Wordscapes daily puzzle on January 11 2023 are:
Wordscapes January 11 2023 Daily Puzzle Definitions
- CON - persuade (someone) to do or believe something, typically by use of a deception
- INN - an establishment providing accommodations, food, and drink, especially for travelers.
- ION - an atom or molecule with a net electric charge due to the loss or gain of one or more electrons
- NOR - used before the second or further of two or more alternatives (the first being introduced by a negative such as “neither” or “not”) to indicate that they are each untrue or each do not happen
- NUN - a member of a religious community of women, especially a cloistered one, living under vows of poverty, chastity, and obedience.
- OUR - belonging to or associated with the speaker and one or more other people previously mentioned or easily identified
- RUN - move at a speed faster than a walk, never having both or all the feet on the ground at the same time
- URN - a tall, rounded vase with a base, and often a stem, especially one used for storing the ashes of a cremated person.
- COIN - a flat, typically round piece of metal with an official stamp, used as money
- CORN - a North American cereal plant that yields large grains, or kernels, set in rows on a cob. Its many varieties yield numerous products, highly valued for both human and livestock consumption.
- ICON - a painting of Jesus Christ or another holy figure, typically in a traditional style on wood, venerated and used as an aid to devotion in the Byzantine and other Eastern Churches.
- IRON - a strong, hard magnetic silvery-gray metal, the chemical element of atomic number 26, much used as a material for construction and manufacturing, especially in the form of steel.
- RUIN - the physical destruction or disintegration of something or the state of disintegrating or being destroyed
- NOUN - a word (other than a pronoun) used to identify any of a class of people, places, or things (common noun), or to name a particular one of these (proper noun)
- UNION - the action or fact of joining or being joined, especially in a political context
- INCUR - become subject to (something unwelcome or unpleasant) as a result of one's own behavior or actions
- UNICORN - a mythical animal typically represented as a horse with a single straight horn projecting from its forehead.
Definitions via Oxford Languages.