We’re here to help you out with today’s Wordscapes January 16 2023 daily puzzle answers. Today’s puzzle has a total of 8 words, derived from 7 letters: Y, T, I, F, R, F, O. Check out the answers below if you need any help.
We complete and post the daily puzzle every day, so check back later if you ever need help during your Wordscapes adventure. Bookmark our Wordscapes section if you ever need help with any future daily puzzles.
Wordscapes Daily Puzzle Answers January 16 2023
The answers to the Wordscapes daily puzzle on January 16 2023 are:
Wordscapes January 16 2023 Daily Puzzle Definitions
- FORT - a fortified building or strategic position
- RIFT - a crack, split, or break in something
- RIOT - a violent disturbance of the peace by a crowd
- TRIO - a set or group of three people or things
- RIFF - a short repeated phrase in popular music and jazz, typically used as an introduction or refrain in a song
- IFFY - full of uncertainty; doubtful
- FIFTY - the number equivalent to the product of five and ten; half of one hundred; 50
- FORTIFY - provide (a place) with defensive works as protection against attack
Definitions via Oxford Languages.