We’re here to help you out with today’s Wordscapes January 17 2023 daily puzzle answers. Today’s puzzle has a total of 13 words, derived from 6 letters: T, R, H, U, T, S. Check out the answers below if you need any help.
We complete and post the daily puzzle every day, so check back later if you ever need help during your Wordscapes adventure. Bookmark our Wordscapes section if you ever need help with any future daily puzzles.
Wordscapes Daily Puzzle Answers January 17 2023
The answers to the Wordscapes daily puzzle on January 17 2023 are:
Wordscapes January 17 2023 Daily Puzzle Definitions
- HUT - a small, simple, single-story house or shelter
- RUT - a long, deep track made by the repeated passage of the wheels of vehicles
- HURT - cause physical pain or injury to
- RUSH - move with urgent haste
- RUST - a reddish- or yellowish-brown flaky coating of iron oxide that is formed on iron or steel by oxidation, especially in the presence of moisture
- SHUT - move (something) into position so as to block an opening; close
- THUS - as a result or consequence of this; therefore
- THRU - There is no standard english definition for this word. Check out Urban Dictionary for another meaning.
- TUSH - expressing disapproval, impatience, or dismissal
- TRUST - firm belief in the reliability, truth, ability, or strength of someone or something
- TRUTH - the quality or state of being true
- STRUT - a rod or bar forming part of a framework and designed to resist compression
- THRUST - push (something or someone) suddenly or violently in the specified direction
Definitions via Oxford Languages.