We’re here to help you out with today’s Wordscapes January 18 2023 daily puzzle answers. Today’s puzzle has a total of 18 words, derived from 6 letters: E, W, E, A, V, R. Check out the answers below if you need any help.
We complete and post the daily puzzle every day, so check back later if you ever need help during your Wordscapes adventure. Bookmark our Wordscapes section if you ever need help with any future daily puzzles.
Wordscapes Daily Puzzle Answers January 18 2023
The answers to the Wordscapes daily puzzle on January 18 2023 are:
Wordscapes January 18 2023 Daily Puzzle Definitions
- ARE - a metric unit of measure, equal to 100 square meters (about 119.6 square yards).
- AWE - a feeling of reverential respect mixed with fear or wonder
- EAR - the organ of hearing and balance in humans and other vertebrates, especially the external part of this.
- ERA - a long and distinct period of history with a particular feature or characteristic
- EVE - the day or period of time immediately before an event or occasion
- RAW - (of food) uncooked
- WAR - a state of armed conflict between different nations or states or different groups within a nation or state
- EWE - a female sheep.
- WEE - little
- EVER - at any time
- WAVE - move one's hand to and fro in greeting or as a signal
- WEAR - have on one's body or a part of one's body as clothing, decoration, protection, or for some other purpose
- WERE - There is no standard english definition for this word. Check out Urban Dictionary for another meaning.
- RAVE - talk wildly or incoherently, as if one were delirious or insane
- VEER - change direction suddenly
- WEAVE - form (fabric or a fabric item) by interlacing long threads passing in one direction with others at a right angle to them
- WAVER - There is no standard english definition for this word. Check out Urban Dictionary for another meaning.
- WEAVER - a person who weaves fabric.
Definitions via Oxford Languages.