We’re here to help you out with today’s Wordscapes January 21 2023 daily puzzle answers. Today’s puzzle has a total of 13 words, derived from 7 letters: D, N, S, U, O, U, N. Check out the answers below if you need any help.
We complete and post the daily puzzle every day, so check back later if you ever need help during your Wordscapes adventure. Bookmark our Wordscapes section if you ever need help with any future daily puzzles.
Wordscapes Daily Puzzle Answers January 21 2023
The answers to the Wordscapes daily puzzle on January 21 2023 are:
Wordscapes January 21 2023 Daily Puzzle Definitions
- DUO - a pair of people or things, especially in music or entertainment
- NOD - lower and raise one's head slightly and briefly, especially in greeting, assent, or understanding, or to give someone a signal
- NUN - a member of a religious community of women, especially a cloistered one, living under vows of poverty, chastity, and obedience.
- SOD - the surface of the ground, with the grass growing on it
- SON - a boy or man in relation to either or both of his parents.
- SUN - the star around which the earth orbits
- DON - a Spanish title prefixed to a male forename
- DUN - of a dull grayish-brown color
- UNDO - unfasten, untie, or loosen (something)
- NOUN - a word (other than a pronoun) used to identify any of a class of people, places, or things (common noun), or to name a particular one of these (proper noun)
- ONUS - used to refer to something that is one's duty or responsibility
- SOUND - vibrations that travel through the air or another medium and can be heard when they reach a person's or animal's ear
- UNSOUND - not safe or robust; in poor condition
Definitions via Oxford Languages.