We’re here to help you out with today’s Wordscapes January 22 2023 daily puzzle answers. Today’s puzzle has a total of 13 words, derived from 6 letters: R, T, R, E, F, E. Check out the answers below if you need any help.
We complete and post the daily puzzle every day, so check back later if you ever need help during your Wordscapes adventure. Bookmark our Wordscapes section if you ever need help with any future daily puzzles.
Wordscapes Daily Puzzle Answers January 22 2023
The answers to the Wordscapes daily puzzle on January 22 2023 are:
Wordscapes January 22 2023 Daily Puzzle Definitions
- FEE - a payment made to a professional person or to a professional or public body in exchange for advice or services
- TEE - the letter T, or a shape like that of a capital T.
- ERR - be mistaken or incorrect; make a mistake
- REF - (in sports) a referee.
- FEET - the lower extremity of the leg below the ankle, on which a person stands or walks.
- FREE - not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
- REEF - a ridge of jagged rock, coral, or sand just above or below the surface of the sea.
- TREE - a woody perennial plant, typically having a single stem or trunk growing to a considerable height and bearing lateral branches at some distance from the ground
- FRET - be constantly or visibly worried or anxious
- FETE - a celebration or festival.
- REFER - mention or allude to
- FREER - not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
- FERRET - a domesticated polecat kept as a pet or used, especially in Europe, for catching rabbits. It is typically albino or brown.
Definitions via Oxford Languages.