We’re here to help you out with today’s Wordscapes January 25 2023 daily puzzle answers. Today’s puzzle has a total of 12 words, derived from 6 letters: I, D, E, C, E, T. Check out the answers below if you need any help.
We complete and post the daily puzzle every day, so check back later if you ever need help during your Wordscapes adventure. Bookmark our Wordscapes section if you ever need help with any future daily puzzles.
Wordscapes Daily Puzzle Answers January 25 2023
The answers to the Wordscapes daily puzzle on January 25 2023 are:
Wordscapes January 25 2023 Daily Puzzle Definitions
- ICE - internal combustion engine.
- TEE - the letter T, or a shape like that of a capital T.
- TIE - attach or fasten (someone or something) with string or similar cord
- TIC - a habitual spasmodic contraction of the muscles, most often in the face.
- CITE - quote (a passage, book, or author) as evidence for or justification of an argument or statement, especially in a scholarly work
- DICE - a small cube with each side having a different number of spots on it, ranging from one to six, thrown and used in gambling and other games involving chance.
- DIET - the kinds of food that a person, animal, or community habitually eats
- EDIT - prepare (written material) for publication by correcting, condensing, or otherwise modifying it
- TIDE - the alternate rising and falling of the sea, usually twice in each lunar day at a particular place, due to the attraction of the moon and sun
- CEDE - give up (power or territory)
- EDICT - an official order or proclamation issued by a person in authority
- DECEIT - the action or practice of deceiving someone by concealing or misrepresenting the truth
Definitions via Oxford Languages.