We’re here to help you out with today’s Wordscapes January 4 2023 daily puzzle answers. Today’s puzzle has a total of 9 words, derived from 6 letters: S, I, D, E, I, N. Check out the answers below if you need any help.
We complete and post the daily puzzle every day, so check back later if you ever need help during your Wordscapes adventure. Bookmark our Wordscapes section if you ever need help with any future daily puzzles.
Wordscapes Daily Puzzle Answers January 4 2023
The answers to the Wordscapes daily puzzle on January 4 2023 are:
Wordscapes January 4 2023 Daily Puzzle Definitions
- DEN - a wild animal's lair or habitation.
- END - a final part of something, especially a period of time, an activity, or a story
- SIN - an immoral act considered to be a transgression against divine law
- DIN - a loud, unpleasant, and prolonged noise
- DINE - eat dinner
- SIDE - a position to the left or right of an object, place, or central point
- SINE - the trigonometric function that is equal to the ratio of the side opposite a given angle (in a right triangle) to the hypotenuse.
- SNIDE - derogatory or mocking in an indirect way
- INSIDE - the inner side or surface of something
Definitions via Oxford Languages.