We’re here to help you out with today’s Wordscapes January 9 2023 daily puzzle answers. Today’s puzzle has a total of 15 words, derived from 7 letters: T, E, F, F, I, N, E. Check out the answers below if you need any help.
We complete and post the daily puzzle every day, so check back later if you ever need help during your Wordscapes adventure. Bookmark our Wordscapes section if you ever need help with any future daily puzzles.
Wordscapes Daily Puzzle Answers January 9 2023
The answers to the Wordscapes daily puzzle on January 9 2023 are:
Wordscapes January 9 2023 Daily Puzzle Definitions
- FEE - a payment made to a professional person or to a professional or public body in exchange for advice or services
- FIN - a flattened appendage on various parts of the body of many aquatic vertebrates and some invertebrates, including fish and cetaceans, used for propelling, steering, and balancing.
- FIT - of a suitable quality, standard, or type to meet the required purpose
- NET - a length of open-meshed material made of twine, cord, rope, or something similar, used typically for catching fish or other animals
- TEE - the letter T, or a shape like that of a capital T.
- TEN - equivalent to the product of five and two; one more than nine; 10
- TIE - attach or fasten (someone or something) with string or similar cord
- TIN - a silvery-white metal, the chemical element of atomic number 50.
- NIT - the egg or young form of a louse or other parasitic insect, especially the egg of a head louse attached to a human hair.
- FEET - the lower extremity of the leg below the ankle, on which a person stands or walks.
- FINE - of high quality
- TEEN - the years of a person's age from 13 to 19
- FETE - a celebration or festival.
- FEINT - a deceptive or pretended blow, thrust, or other movement, especially in boxing or fencing
- FIFTEEN - equivalent to the product of three and five; one more than fourteen, or five more than ten; 15
Definitions via Oxford Languages.