We’re here to help you out with today’s Wordscapes November 26 2022 daily puzzle answers. Today’s puzzle has a total of 12 words, derived from 7 letters: S, S, E, P, E, M, R. Check out the answers below if you need any help.
We complete and post the daily puzzle every day, so check back later if you ever need help during your Wordscapes adventure. Bookmark our Wordscapes section if you ever need help with any future daily puzzles.
Wordscapes Daily Puzzle Answers November 26 2022
The answers to the Wordscapes daily puzzle on November 26 2022 are:
Wordscapes November 26 2022 Daily Puzzle Definitions
- MERE - that is solely or no more or better than what is specified
- MESS - a dirty or untidy state of things or of a place
- PEER - look keenly or with difficulty at someone or something
- SEEM - give the impression or sensation of being something or having a particular quality
- SEES - perceive with the eyes; discern visually
- REPS - a representative
- SEER - a person who is supposed to be able, through supernatural insight, to see what the future holds
- SEEP - (of a liquid) flow or leak slowly through porous material or small holes
- PRESS - move or cause to move into a position of contact with something by exerting continuous physical force
- SPERM - semen.
- SPREE - a spell or sustained period of unrestrained activity of a particular kind
- EMPRESS - a woman who is a sovereign ruler of great power and rank, especially one ruling an empire
Definitions via Oxford Languages.