We’re here to help you out with today’s Wordscapes November 28 2022 daily puzzle answers. Today’s puzzle has a total of 10 words, derived from 7 letters: A, R, L, R, V, A, I. Check out the answers below if you need any help.
We complete and post the daily puzzle every day, so check back later if you ever need help during your Wordscapes adventure. Bookmark our Wordscapes section if you ever need help with any future daily puzzles.
Wordscapes Daily Puzzle Answers November 28 2022
The answers to the Wordscapes daily puzzle on November 28 2022 are:
Wordscapes November 28 2022 Daily Puzzle Definitions
- LAVA - hot molten or semifluid rock erupted from a volcano or fissure, or solid rock resulting from cooling of this
- LIAR - a person who tells lies
- RAIL - a bar or series of bars, typically fixed on upright supports, serving as part of a fence or barrier or used to hang things on
- VIAL - a small container, typically cylindrical and made of glass, used especially for holding liquid medicines.
- LAIR - a place where a wild animal, especially a fierce or dangerous one, lives
- RIVAL - a person or thing competing with another for the same objective or for superiority in the same field of activity
- VIRAL - of the nature of, caused by, or relating to a virus or viruses
- LARVA - the active immature form of an insect, especially one that differs greatly from the adult and forms the stage between egg and pupa, e.g. a caterpillar or grub.
- AVAIL - help or benefit
- ARRIVAL - the action or process of arriving
Definitions via Oxford Languages.