We’re here to help you out with today’s Wordscapes November 30 2022 daily puzzle answers. Today’s puzzle has a total of 9 words, derived from 6 letters: D, S, E, F, U, E. Check out the answers below if you need any help.
We complete and post the daily puzzle every day, so check back later if you ever need help during your Wordscapes adventure. Bookmark our Wordscapes section if you ever need help with any future daily puzzles.
Wordscapes Daily Puzzle Answers November 30 2022
The answers to the Wordscapes daily puzzle on November 30 2022 are:
Wordscapes November 30 2022 Daily Puzzle Definitions
- DUE - expected at or planned for at a certain time
- FED - a federal agent or official, especially a member of the FBI
- FEE - a payment made to a professional person or to a professional or public body in exchange for advice or services
- SEE - perceive with the eyes; discern visually
- SUE - institute legal proceedings against (a person or institution), typically for redress
- USE - take, hold, or deploy (something) as a means of accomplishing a purpose or achieving a result; employ
- FUSE - join or blend to form a single entity
- SUEDE - leather with the flesh side rubbed to make a velvety nap
- DEFUSE - remove the fuse from (an explosive device) in order to prevent it from exploding
Definitions via Oxford Languages.