Wordscapes is a free-to-play mobile word puzzle game developed by PeopleFun. The challenging brainteaser game combines elements from various types of word puzzles like word searches, anagrams, and crosswords. Connect letters from a letter wheel to form words hidden inside the puzzle.
There are sometimes hidden words within a puzzle that can be challenging to figure out. That’s why we have the Wordscapes October 1 2022 daily puzzle answers, in case you’re missing a word or two and want some assistance. We complete and post the daily puzzle every day, so check back later if you ever need help during your Wordscapes adventure.
Wordscapes Daily Puzzle Answers October 1 2022
The answers to the Wordscapes daily puzzle on October 1 2022 are:
Wordscapes Word Definitions
- SEER – a person who is supposed to be able, through supernatural insight, to see what the future holds.
- SET – put, lay, or stand (something) in a specified place or position.
- SEE – perceive with the eyes; discern visually.
- RESET – set again or differently.
- CREST – a comb or tuft of feathers, fur, or skin on the head of a bird or other animal.
- SECRET – not known or seen or not meant to be known or seen by others.
- TREE – a woody perennial plant, typically having a single stem or trunk growing to a considerable height and bearing lateral branches at some distance from the ground.
- ERECT – rigidly upright or straight.
- SECT – a group of people with somewhat different religious beliefs (typically regarded as heretical) from those of a larger group to which they belong.
- REST – cease work or movement in order to relax, refresh oneself, or recover strength.
- TEE – the letter T, or a shape like that of a capital T.
- STEER – (of a person) guide or control the movement of (a vehicle, vessel, or aircraft), for example by turning a wheel or operating a rudder.
- SCREE – a mass of small loose stones that form or cover a slope on a mountain.
- SECRETE – (of a cell, gland, or organ) produce and discharge (a substance).