Wordscapes is a free-to-play mobile word puzzle game developed by PeopleFun. The challenging brainteaser game combines elements from various types of word puzzles like word searches, anagrams, and crosswords. Connect letters from a letter wheel to form words hidden inside the puzzle.
Some days, there are some hidden words in the puzzle that can be challenging to figure out. That’s why we have the Wordscapes May 31 2022 daily puzzle answers, in case you’re missing a word or two and could use some assistance. You can bookmark this page and check back every day for daily answers if you ever have trouble.
Wordscapes May 31 2022 Daily Puzzle Answers
The answers to the Wordscapes May 31 2022 daily puzzle are:
- DAY (3 letters)
- DRY (3 letters)
- HAD (3 letters)
- HARD (4 letters)
- HARDLY (6 letters)
- HAY (3 letters)
- HYDRA (5 letters)
- LAD (3 letters)
- LAY (3 letters)
- RAD (3 letters)
- RAY (3 letters)
Wordscapes Word Definitions
- DAY – a period of twenty-four hours as a unit of time, reckoned from one midnight to the next, corresponding to a rotation of the earth on its axis.
- DRY – free from moisture or liquid; not wet or moist.
- HAD – possess, own, or hold.
- HARD – solid, firm, and rigid; not easily broken, bent, or pierced.
- HARDLY – scarcely (used to qualify a statement by saying that it is true to an insignificant degree).
- HAY – grass that has been mown and dried for use as fodder.
- HYDRA – a minute freshwater coelenterate with a tubular body and a ring of tentacles around the mouth.
- LAD – a boy or young man (often as a form of address).
- LAY – put down, especially gently or carefully.
- RAD – (slang) very good.
- RAY – each of the lines in which light (and heat) may seem to stream from the sun or any luminous body, or pass through a small opening.
For more answers, guides, and to learn about more puzzles, visit our website’s word games section.