Wordscapes is a free-to-play mobile word puzzle game developed by PeopleFun. The challenging brainteaser game combines elements from various types of word puzzles like word searches, anagrams, and crosswords. Connect letters from a letter wheel to form words hidden inside the puzzle.
Some days, there are some hidden words in the puzzle that can be challenging to figure out. That’s why we have the Wordscapes July 28 2022 daily puzzle answers, in case you’re missing a word or two and could use some assistance. You can bookmark this page and check back every day for daily answers if you ever have trouble.
Wordscapes July 28 2022 Daily Puzzle Answers
The answers to the Wordscapes July 28 2022 daily puzzle are:
Wordscapes Word Definitions
- BORNE – past participle of bear.
- BORN – existing as a result of birth.
- ZONE – an area or stretch of land having a particular characteristic, purpose, or use, or subject to particular restrictions.
- ROBE – a long, loose outer garment.
- ORE – a naturally occurring solid material from which a metal or valuable mineral can be profitably extracted.
- ROB – take property unlawfully from (a person or place) by force or threat of force.
- ZERO – no quantity or number; naught; the figure 0.
- BORE – make (a hole) in something, especially with a revolving tool.
- BONE – any of the pieces of hard whitish tissue making up the skeleton in humans and other vertebrates.
- BRONZE – a yellowish-brown alloy of copper with up to one-third tin.
- BRO – short for brother.
- ORB – a spherical body; a globe.
- NOR – used before the second or further of two or more alternatives (the first being introduced by a negative such as “neither” or “not”) to indicate that they are each untrue or each do not happen.
- ONE – the lowest cardinal number; half of two; 1.
For more answers, guides, and to learn about more puzzles, visit our website’s word games section.