Wordscapes is a free-to-play mobile word puzzle game developed by PeopleFun. The challenging brainteaser game combines elements from various types of word puzzles like word searches, anagrams, and crosswords. Connect letters from a letter wheel to form words hidden inside the puzzle.
Some days, there are some hidden words in the puzzle that can be challenging to figure out. That’s why we have the Wordscapes June 1 2022 daily puzzle answers, in case you’re missing a word or two and could use some assistance. You can bookmark this page and check back every day for daily answers if you ever have trouble.
Wordscapes June 1 2022 Daily Puzzle Answers
The answers to the Wordscapes June 1 2022 daily puzzle are:
- PATHWAY (7 letters)
- PAW (3 letters)
- HAY (3 letters)
- THY (3 letters)
- HAT (3 letters)
- WHY (3 letters)
- PAT (3 letters)
- APATHY (6 letters)
- PATH (4 letters)
- AHA (3 letters)
- WHAT (4 letters)
- TAP (3 letters)
- PAY (3 letters)
- APT (3 letters)
- THAW (4 letters)
- WAY (3 letters)
Wordscapes Word Definitions
- PATHWAY – a way that constitutes or serves as a path.
- PAW – an animal’s foot having claws and pads.
- HAY – grass that has been mown and dried for use as fodder.
- THY – archaic or dialect form of your.
- HAT – a shaped covering for the head worn for warmth, as a fashion item, or as part of a uniform.
- WHY – used in questions to ask the reason for or purpose of something.
- PAT – touch quickly and gently with the flat of the hand.
- APATHY – lack of interest, enthusiasm, or concern.
- PATH – a way or track laid down for walking or made by continual treading.
- AHA – used to express surprise, triumph, or derision.
- WHAT – asking for information specifying something.
- TAP – a device by which a flow of liquid or gas from a pipe or container can be controlled.
- PAY – give (someone) money that is due for work done, goods received, or a debt incurred.
- APT – appropriate or suitable in the circumstances.
- THAW – (of ice, snow, or another frozen substance, such as food) become liquid or soft as a result of warming.
- WAY – a method, style, or manner of doing something.
For more answers, guides, and to learn about more puzzles, visit our website’s word games section.