Are you trying to be the baddest gangster on the block? If you answered yes, then we get why you like playing the Roblox Experience, Da Hood, developed by Da Hood Entertainment. There’s a bit to learn before you make the most out of this game, and the best spots to brush up on your knowledge are Trello and Discord.
Visit our Da Hood codes page for freebies and rewards like cash and crates for your in-game character.
Da Hood Trello Link
The Da Hood Trello link is: https://trello.com/b/6hYJc3tF/da-hood-wiki
Many Roblox experiences have a Trello, which helps the developer communicate to players and reveal their plans for the future. The developers at Da Hood Entertainment decided to combine their wiki and Trello together, making this link even more useful. The Trello board has game guides, jobs, weapons, foods, and guides on Da Bank, Police Station, Da Boxing Club, and more.
Da Hood Discord
The Da Hood Discord server is: https://discord.gg/dahood
Trello is great, but Discord is better for chatting with other players. You can join Discord to find some like-minded folks who also enjoy Da Hood. There are also various channels and voice chats to get announcements, updates, and more.
Da Hood Trello Guide
The Da Hood Trello guide contains the following information:
- Cash Guide
- Jobs Guide
- Housing Guide
- L-SHIFT to sprint
- L-CTRL to crouch
- G to carry
- E to stomp
- F To Block
- X – Reload
- Y – Block
- B – Crouch
- Left Thumbstick Hold – Run
- Left Trigger – Aim
- Right Trigger – Use item/Shoot
- Directional Pad Up – Hold/Grab
- Directional Pad Down – Stomp
There are 16 ATMs positioned around the map. To break the ATMs, shoot them with any weapon or punch them. ATMs have a cooldown of 2 minutes 50 seconds. ATM’s drop anywhere from 300-400 dollars per ATM.
See the Da Hood Cash ATMs below:
You can also buy cash from the in game store, can be accessed after clicking the plus icon located at the bottom left of your screen.
There are 3 jobs located on the map in Da Hood.
- Hospital: Give patients the colored bottle they ask for, each patient will ask for a different one.
- Hood Kicks: Pick up shoes that are scattered on the floor, once you collected as many shoes as you want click on the NPC shop owner located at the top right of the store to claim your money.
- Cop: Located in the police station Must have 0 wanted. Jobs are located as following
Safehouses are scattered all around the map, you can rent one for $250 by clicking on the mailbox located in front of the house. If it has already been rented, the owners name will appear after hovering over the mailbox located in front of the house. You will receive a golden key that will unlock your house.
- You can customize your house by going to the Furniture store located East of bank, or going to the jewelry store located behind bank.
- If you run out of space to place furniture you must buy the House Limit Boost game pass located in the game store section to increase your furniture capacity.
- To place down furniture, go to the bottom left corner, click blueprint and hammer to open up the building menu.
- To Rotate Furniture On the Top Theres a Emoji/Icon to Rotate.
That’s all you need to know about the Da Hood Trello and Discord, so put it to good use and absorb everything you can to master the game. Get more codes for your favorite Roblox experience by visiting our Roblox game codes page.