Legendary Gems are important items in Diablo Immortal that can be equipped inside your character’s primary Legendary gear slots. There are three tiers of gems in the game: 1-Star, 2-Star, and 5-Star. Each gem has unique, powerful effects that grow as the gem levels up, and 5-Star gems are undoubtedly the ones you are looking to find. In this guide, we list out all of the Diablo Immortal Legendary Gems, so you can review them and see which ones you want for your character.
Diablo Immortal Legendary Gems List
Below is a complete list of all the 1-Star, 2-Star, and 5-Star Legendary Gems in Diablo Immortal.
1-Star Legendary Gems
- Berserker’s Eye – Increases all damage you deal by 5.50%, and increases all damage you take by 6%.
- Ca’arsen’s Invigoration – Increases the speed of your Primary Attack by 5.50%.
- Chained Death – Increases damage done by your attacks by 1.50% per target hit, up to a maximum of 1.50×3% with 3 targets.
- Defiant Soul – Each time you Block an attack you deal 64% base damage + 777 to all nearby enemies. Cannot occur more often than once every 3 seconds.
- Everlasting Torment – Your critical hits inflict agony, dealing 10% base damage + 122 every second for 6 seconds. Each enemy cannot be affected by this more often than once every 20 seconds.
- Freedom and Devotion – Increases the duration of your summons by 8.0%.
- Mocking Laughter – Your Primary Attack forces non-Elite monsters it hits to attack you for 2.0 seconds.
- Nightmare Wreath – When you defeat an enemy you have a 10% chance to cause other nearby enemies to flee in fear for 0.8 seconds. Cannot occur more often than once every 20 seconds.
- Pain of Subjugation – You deal 5.50% increased damage to enemies suffering loss of control.
- Respite Stone – Decreases all damage you take by 0.55% for every 10% your Life is below maximum, up to a maximum damage decrease of 5.5%.
- Seled’s Weakening – Gain 6.0% increased damage for 60 seconds after killing an Elite monster.
- The Black Rose – Each time you are attacked, you have a 10% chance to summon vines that Immobilize the attacker for 1.10 seconds. Each enemy cannot be affected by this more than once every 20 seconds.
- Trickshot Gem – Your Channel skills consume energy 8.0 % slower.
- Zod Stone – Increases the duration of Ultimate Skills by 16.0%.
2-Star Legendary Gems
- Battleguard – Decreases all melee damage you take by 8.0% from enemies within 3 yards.
- Bloody Reach – Increases all damage you deal by 2.0% for every 2 yards between you and the enemy hit. Maximum increase of x% at 8 yards.
- Cutthroat’s Grin – Gain 8.0% increased Critical Hit Chance when attacking from behind.
- Follower’s Burden – Increases all damage you deal by 1.0% for each summon you control, up to a maximum increase of 6%.
- Lightning Core – Your Primary attacks and movement slowly charge you up with electricity. When fully charged, your next Primary Attack will release chain lightning, dealing 90.0% base damage to nearby enemies. Cannot occur more often than once every 20 seconds.
- Power & Command – Power & Command alternate states every 9 seconds. Power increases your Primary Attack damage by 8.0%. Command increases all other Skill damage by 8.0%.
- The Hunger – Heal 40% base damage + 567 Life each time you defeat an enemy. Cannot occur more often than once every 20 seconds.
- Unity Crystal – You and all party members take 0.5% reduced damage per additional party within 6 yards of you.
Best Legendary Gems in Diablo Immortal
- Blessing of the Worthy – When you take damage, you have a 20% chance to unleash retribution on all nearby enemies, dealing damage equal to 12% of your maximum Life. Cannot occur more often than once every 20 seconds.
- Blood-Soaked Jade – Increases all damage you deal by up to 8.0% and your Movement speed by 10%, with less damage bonus the lower your Life, to a minimum of x*0.5%.
- Bottled Hope – Using a skill to grant a buff increases the target’s damage done and movement speed by 8.0% for 6 seconds. Cannot occur more often than once every 20 seconds per target.
- Chip of Stoned Flesh – Each time you cause an enemy loss of control, you will also apply an explosive curse. When the curse expires, the enemy will explode for damage equal to 45% of all damage taken during the duration, up to a maximum of 150.0% base damage. Cannot occur more often than once every 20 seconds per target.
- Echoing Shade – Your attacks have a 15% chance to summon a shadow clone for 8.0% seconds that gains some of your abilities.
- Howler’s Call – Your Primary Attack has a 10.0% chance to summon a charging spirit wolf that inflicts 150.0 % base damage + 1458 to all enemies in its path. Cannot occur more often than once every 20 seconds.
- Phoenix Ashes – Prevents fatal damage, and then grants a shield for 6 seconds that absorbs 450.0% of your base damage. Cannot occur more often than once every 180 seconds.
- Seeping Bile – Your attacks have a 4% chance to poison enemies, inflicting 25% base damage + 263 every second for 6 seconds. This poison spreads to nearby enemies if the victim dies. Cannot affect the same target more than once every 20 seconds.
- Zwenson’s Haunting – When you defeat an enemy, summon a dark beast to attack nearby enemies, dealing 50% base damage +486 to all nearby enemies. Cannot occur more often than once every 6 seconds.
Which Legendary Gems are the best in Diablo Immortal?
Diablo has always been a game about build choices and task-oriented builds. The best Legendary Gem comes down to whether you want to focus on PvP or PvE, and what type of content you’re looking to farm efficiently. However, there are some gems that provide better all-around benefits than others.
Here are the best Legendary Gems in Diablo Immortal:
- Blood-Soaked Jade (5-Star)
- Seeping Bile (5-Star)
- Howler’s Call (5-Star)
- Fervent Fang (2-Star)
- Lightning Core (2-Star)
- Power & Command (2-Star)
- Berserker’s Eye (1-Star)
- Everlasting Torment (1-Star)
- Trickshot Gems (1-Star)
If you’re looking for a low-cost all-around solid Legendary Gem, the Fervent Fang can be obtained from the Battle Pass.
How to get Legendary Gems in Diablo Immortal
To acquire Legendary Gems in Diablo Immortal:
- Run Elder Rifts empowered with Legendary Crests (1 Legendary Gem guaranteed per Legendary Crest)
- Craft Runes at the Jeweler
- Buy them on the Market
- Obtain them from the Battle Pass
Aside from these four methods, players can also craft Random Gems by trading in Fading Embers for Fa Runes at Cellik the Fading Embers and Runes Trader. Bring the Fa Runes to the Apprentice Jeweler, and you can craft random Legendary Gems at the following cost:
- 1-Star Legendary Gem (7 Fa Runes)
- 2-Star Legendary Gem (28 Fa Runes)
- Random Legendary Gem (22 Fa Runes)
To get more in-depth guides and walkthroughs for Diablo Immortal, check out our Diablo Immortal Section.