The latest game in the Diablo franchise, Diablo Immortal, was created to be a mobile-forward game. For that reason, the system requirements are not that high, and many devices can run it. Here are the Diablo Immortal system requirements for every setup.
As you hack and slash your way through the world of Diablo Immortal, you’ll want to make sure you’re playing on a device that has the minimum requirements for the game, or it may hurt how fun it is for you. While the game is optimized for mobile, it does run well on PCs.
Diablo Immortal System Requirements
Whether you’re running the game on a tablet, phone, or PC, these requirements remain the same. See below for the system that matches what you have:
Diablo Immortal Requirements for Windows
- Operating System: Windows® 7 / Windows® 8 / Windows® 10 / Windows® 11 (64-bit)
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i3 or AMD™ FX-8100
- Video: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 460, ATI Radeon™ HD 6850 or Intel® HD Graphics 530
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Operating System: Windows® 10 / Windows® 11 (64-bit)
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i5 or AMD Ryzen™ 5
- Video:NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 770 or AMD Radeon™ RX 470
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
Also recommended are a Broadband Internet connection and 1920 x 1080 minimum display resolution.
Diablo Immortal Requirements for Android
- Operating System: Android 5.0 and higher
- Processor: Snapdragon 660 / Exynos 9611 and higher
- Video: Adreno 512 / Mali-G72 MP3 and higher
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
Diablo Immortal Requirements for iOS
- Hardware: iPhone 6s and newer
- Operating System: iOS 11 and later
And there you have it! Make sure you have these system requirements before booting up Diablo Immortal.
Diablo Immortal is free-to-play and can be purchased on the Google Play Store and Apple Store.
To get more in-depth guides and walkthroughs for Diablo Immortal, check out our Diablo Immortal Section.