Square Enix’s Echoes of Mana is now available on iOS and Android devices as of April 27, 2022. The free-to-play 2D action RPG brings a lineup of characters from the Mana series to mobile devices and tablets worldwide. Players can start as a male or female protagonist and ally with their favorite characters to search for the legendary Mana Sword.
Download Echoes of Mana on Google Play or the App Store to immerse yourself in the all-new original story as you journey across worlds to find the sword that holds the key to saving all life. Mix and match your favorite characters with new and original characters from the Mana series to form your party and lead them to victory.
Echoes of Mana features simple controls, lots of features, and three-player co-op functionality so you can team up with other players to take on challenging bosses. The game invites new players and long-time fans of the Mana series to join in on the action.
Echoes of Mana features the following characters on launch:
- Sumo (VA: Hiro Shimono)
- Amanda (VA: Miyuki Sawashiro)
- Dark Lord (VA: Kazuyuki Okitsu)
- Julius (VA: Koki Uchiyama)
- Randi (VA: Kensho Ono)
- Primm (VA: Nozomi Yamamoto)
- Popoi (VA: Emiri Kato)
- Thanatos (VA: Jouji Nakata)
- Duran (VA: Takuya Eguchi)
- Angela (VA: Rumi Okubo)
- Riesz (VA: Mikako Komatsu)
- Hawkeye (VA: Yuki Ono)
- Kevin (VA: Ryota Osaka)
- Charlotte (VA: Sumire Morohoshi)
- Lekius (VA: Hiroki Ishihara)
- Shiloh (VA: Nobunaga Shimazaki)
- Serafina (VA: Saori Hayami)
- Niccolo (VA: Wataru Takagi)
- Sierra (VA: Kiyono Yasuno)
- Ferrik (VA: Tasuku Hatanaka)
- Wanderer (VA: Kenjiro Tsuda)
The Mana series began as a side story in Square Enix’s Final Fantasy in 1991. The title gained popularity, eventually branching out into its own series with the second installment known as Secret of Mana.
Echoes of Mana, the mobile spin-off game for the Mana series, was first announced during the 30th-anniversary live stream event for Mana/Seiken Densetsu. Echoes of Mana is available on iOS and Android. Follow Echoes of Mana on Twitter for more updates.