Figgerits is a mobile puzzle game developed by Hitapps, and it’s available on iOS and Android. This game will test your vocabulary and general knowledge if you’re looking for a challenging brain teaser. You might come across a clue that stumps you, and we’re here to help. Below is the Figgerits (3rd person) To construct answer, in case you’re stuck and can’t figure it out.
Figgerits (3rd person) To construct Answer
The answer to the Figgerits clue (3rd person) To construct is BUILDS.
Other Clues from this Puzzle
- Light teasing talk
- Curly lock of hair
- To be at risk or to be responsible
- He offended her, and now she holds a __
- Water strainer
- (plural) Road ___
- Skin irritation after being outside uncovered
- You are not allowed to go out after the __
- (syn.) To intrude, interrupt
- To provide for, feed
- None of his plans have come to __
- (syn.) Enterprise, undertakings
- I have not seen you for ___
The Figgerits (3rd person) To construct answer above is from level 58. Visit the Figgerits level 58 answers page if you need help with any other clues in this particular puzzle to help you figure out the cryptogram.
As new levels are added to the game, we’ll update our master list of Figgerits answers, so you can reference it if you ever need help solving a puzzle.