Figgerits is a mobile puzzle game developed by Hitapps, and it’s available on iOS and Android. This game will test your vocabulary and general knowledge if you’re looking for a challenging brain teaser. You might come across a clue that stumps you, and we’re here to help. Below is the Figgerits A group of troops that defend a fortress answer, in case you’re stuck and can’t figure it out.
Figgerits A group of troops that defend a fortress Answer
The answer to the Figgerits clue A group of troops that defend a fortress is GARRISON.
Other Clues from this Puzzle
- A synonym for “navel”
- A synonym for “radiant”
- The strong smell of the durian makes some people ___
- A member of a ship crew that is maintaining the ship
- This filter ___ brightness on the photos
- It might have been hard for Rapunzel to ___ her hair
- The Spanish gypsies created this dance form
- Something that sounds pleasant to the ear
- These items are used in playing tennis
- This person engages in the art for pleasure, not for money
- Sikh and Muslim men wear it on their heads
- This person does not fit in a group
- Euro-Asian cuisine is considered a ___ cuisine
- A synonym for “tender” and “compassionate”
The Figgerits A group of troops that defend a fortress answer above is from level 423. Visit the Figgerits level 423 answers page if you need help with any other clues in this particular puzzle to help you figure out the cryptogram.
As new levels are added to the game, we’ll update our master list of Figgerits answers, so you can reference it if you ever need help solving a puzzle.