Figgerits is a mobile puzzle game developed by Hitapps, and it’s available on iOS and Android. This game will test your vocabulary and general knowledge if you’re looking for a challenging brain teaser. You might come across a clue that stumps you, and we’re here to help. Below is the Figgerits A point of view answer, in case you’re stuck and can’t figure it out.
Figgerits A point of view Answer
The answer to the Figgerits clue A point of view is OPINION.
Other Clues from this Puzzle
- I fell asleep lulled by the ___ of the waves
- Height, length or width
- The old house looked ___ ugly
- He is absolutely ___ for his age
- A huge building with a few movie theaters inside it
- She knows how to ___ to get what she wants
- One of the layers of our skin
- A synonym for “oil”
- You use it to flip pancakes
- An instrument in a jazz orchestra
- The soup was too ___ and tasteless
- On the surface
- Getting angry easily
The Figgerits A point of view answer above is from level 475. Visit the Figgerits level 475 answers page if you need help with any other clues in this particular puzzle to help you figure out the cryptogram.
As new levels are added to the game, we’ll update our master list of Figgerits answers, so you can reference it if you ever need help solving a puzzle.