Figgerits is a mobile puzzle game developed by Hitapps, and it’s available on iOS and Android. This game will test your vocabulary and general knowledge if you’re looking for a challenging brain teaser. You might come across a clue that stumps you, and we’re here to help. Below is the Figgerits A synonym for a rise or an upward movement answer, in case you’re stuck and can’t figure it out.
Figgerits A synonym for a rise or an upward movement Answer
The answer to the Figgerits clue A synonym for a rise or an upward movement is ASCENT.
Other Clues from this Puzzle
- This mineral is used for carvings and statuary
- A synonym for a blizzard
- A small book with a few pages about a single subject
- Describe a purposeful and determined person in one word
- There are hundreds of abandoned uranium mines in Colorado __
- A heart and an ancient Roman house have this in common
- The longest __ in the world is 24.5 kilometers long
- Two people or two things
- Mary Shelley loved writing in this genre
- Something that beautifully expresses the surrounding world
- In makeup, contouring is used to __ the face
- To get this ingredient simply beat the cream
- It can be a tree or a part of a hand
- A __ person always gives a nice pep talk
- Put some lights and moss in it to make a fairy __
The Figgerits A synonym for a rise or an upward movement answer above is from level 472. Visit the Figgerits level 472 answers page if you need help with any other clues in this particular puzzle to help you figure out the cryptogram.
As new levels are added to the game, we’ll update our master list of Figgerits answers, so you can reference it if you ever need help solving a puzzle.