Figgerits is a mobile puzzle game developed by Hitapps, and it’s available on iOS and Android. This game will test your vocabulary and general knowledge if you’re looking for a challenging brain teaser. You might come across a clue that stumps you, and we’re here to help. Below is the Figgerits Archaic for poetry answer, in case you’re stuck and can’t figure it out.
Figgerits Archaic for poetry Answer
The answer to the Figgerits clue Archaic for poetry is POESY.
Other Clues from this Puzzle
- Opposite of figuratively
- Knitted jacket with front buttons
- The patient made a rapid ___
- To plot, scheme, plan
- The hut was perched precariously on a steep ___
- Kit of clothing and accessories for a newborn
- “___ problem” is a type of thought experiment
- Bridge-like structure that supports a crane
- World reserve currency
- Opposite of bland
- Love makes the ___ go round
- Pits, ditches, cavities
- Better are small fish than an empty ___
- Mexican dish
The Figgerits Archaic for poetry answer above is from level 456. Visit the Figgerits level 456 answers page if you need help with any other clues in this particular puzzle to help you figure out the cryptogram.
As new levels are added to the game, we’ll update our master list of Figgerits answers, so you can reference it if you ever need help solving a puzzle.