Figgerits is a mobile puzzle game developed by Hitapps, and it’s available on iOS and Android. This game will test your vocabulary and general knowledge if you’re looking for a challenging brain teaser. You might come across a clue that stumps you, and we’re here to help. Below is the Figgerits Cruel (syn.) answer, in case you’re stuck and can’t figure it out.
Figgerits Cruel (syn.) Answer
The answer to the Figgerits clue Cruel (syn.) is NASTY.
Other Clues from this Puzzle
- A scary word for every employee
- Dorian Gray’s soul was in his __
- When you are joking about the meanings of words
- 125 megabytes
- Your talkative neighbor
- My head seems __ when I need to make a serious decision
- A tripod
- A honey factory
- It can be either a Turkish officer or a butterfly
- Cyclists’ “favorite” weather
- Greenery which is sometimes mistaken with spinach
- Sweet fizzy drink
- An angry wife is usually depicted with a __ in her hand
- Something we style our hair with
The Figgerits Cruel (syn.) answer above is from level 447. Visit the Figgerits level 447 answers page if you need help with any other clues in this particular puzzle to help you figure out the cryptogram.
As new levels are added to the game, we’ll update our master list of Figgerits answers, so you can reference it if you ever need help solving a puzzle.