Figgerits is a mobile puzzle game developed by Hitapps, and it’s available on iOS and Android. This game will test your vocabulary and general knowledge if you’re looking for a challenging brain teaser. You might come across a clue that stumps you, and we’re here to help. Below is the Figgerits Customers open it on marketplaces to get their money back answer, in case you’re stuck and can’t figure it out.
Figgerits Customers open it on marketplaces to get their money back Answer
The answer to the Figgerits clue Customers open it on marketplaces to get their money back is DISPUTE.
Other Clues from this Puzzle
- A subfield of physics that describes the motion of bodies
- Most punks have this political philosophy
- A synonym for “light up” or “brighten”
- It’s much easier to work from home ___ than a decade ago
- Being unable to think clearly due to the illness or fatigue
- When you want to avoid going to school, you pretend to be ill
- Сaterpillars do this, and it’s in the past tense
- An individual receives this after a course of study
- It’s when you express strong disapproval of something
- A process of marking something with multiple small dots
- Something a person has during an illness
- A fast electronic dance music genre
- This gun was a matchlock at first until flintlocks appeared
- A synonym for “dive”
- It was ___ on her when she failed the exam
- A synonym for “strange “weird” and “mysterious”
The Figgerits Customers open it on marketplaces to get their money back answer above is from level 424. Visit the Figgerits level 424 answers page if you need help with any other clues in this particular puzzle to help you figure out the cryptogram.
As new levels are added to the game, we’ll update our master list of Figgerits answers, so you can reference it if you ever need help solving a puzzle.