Figgerits is a mobile puzzle game developed by Hitapps, and it’s available on iOS and Android. This game will test your vocabulary and general knowledge if you’re looking for a challenging brain teaser. You might come across a clue that stumps you, and we’re here to help. Below is the Figgerits He’s such a __, who doesn’t believe in sincere kindness answer, in case you’re stuck and can’t figure it out.
Figgerits He’s such a __, who doesn’t believe in sincere kindness Answer
The answer to the Figgerits clue He’s such a __, who doesn’t believe in sincere kindness is CYNIC.
Other Clues from this Puzzle
- A synonym for gearwheels (plural)
- The statues are built as __ to victims of the war (plural)
- A flat fish with poisonous spines
- You soak meat in this to make it tender
- A living quarter on a warship
- I loved playing __ baseball, when I was a kid
- The number of it shows the rank of a policeman
- A very small stream of water
- She tries to __ him of a serious crime
- Paraphrase (synonym)
- The radiator __ is huge on new cars
- If it’s not dry, it’s __
- British like it with jam or cream
- Look, they’re marching out of __
- Like a Cheshire Cat
The Figgerits He’s such a __, who doesn’t believe in sincere kindness answer above is from level 461. Visit the Figgerits level 461 answers page if you need help with any other clues in this particular puzzle to help you figure out the cryptogram.
As new levels are added to the game, we’ll update our master list of Figgerits answers, so you can reference it if you ever need help solving a puzzle.