Figgerits is a mobile puzzle game developed by Hitapps, and it’s available on iOS and Android. This game will test your vocabulary and general knowledge if you’re looking for a challenging brain teaser. You might come across a clue that stumps you, and we’re here to help. Below is the Figgerits His awards were ___ displayed on the mantelpiece answer, in case you’re stuck and can’t figure it out.
Figgerits His awards were ___ displayed on the mantelpiece Answer
The answer to the Figgerits clue His awards were ___ displayed on the mantelpiece is PROUDLY.
Other Clues from this Puzzle
- A person fighting in a war
- Eventually he turned out to be a ___ with no education
- A poetic word for “probably”
- A kind of beautiful wild plant
- A synonym for “confirm”
- Where does a hair grow from?
- A kind of spice
- Another word for “nonsense”
- Some people tend to ___ when they are nervous
- To confuse
- All the flowers ___ as nobody had watered them for weeks
- He ___ realized that his project was going to fail
- It can be removed during a manicure
- “Moulin ___” cabaret in Paris
- A synonym for “chuckle”
The Figgerits His awards were ___ displayed on the mantelpiece answer above is from level 474. Visit the Figgerits level 474 answers page if you need help with any other clues in this particular puzzle to help you figure out the cryptogram.
As new levels are added to the game, we’ll update our master list of Figgerits answers, so you can reference it if you ever need help solving a puzzle.