Figgerits is a mobile puzzle game developed by Hitapps, and it’s available on iOS and Android. This game will test your vocabulary and general knowledge if you’re looking for a challenging brain teaser. You might come across a clue that stumps you, and we’re here to help. Below is the Figgerits It’s the past participle of walking in a specified way answer, in case you’re stuck and can’t figure it out.
Figgerits It’s the past participle of walking in a specified way Answer
The answer to the Figgerits clue It’s the past participle of walking in a specified way is TRODDEN.
Other Clues from this Puzzle
- When a republic terminates its membership in a union
- When you keep something under control, it’s called ___
- This stain from a ___ marker ruined my shirt
- A person that permanently moves to a foreign country
- An accused person who is in a court of law
- When someone feels concerned and distressed they are ___
- To have wishful thoughts while being awake
- A synonym to “berate” or “punish”
- A group of soldiers that is commanded by a lieutenant
- How to describe a bohemian and disreputable person?
- Online audible series to listen to
- The kernel of this orange fruit can create cyanide
- “Setting afire” in one word
- This applies to sharp needles
- This rock contains layers of minerals
The Figgerits It’s the past participle of walking in a specified way answer above is from level 422. Visit the Figgerits level 422 answers page if you need help with any other clues in this particular puzzle to help you figure out the cryptogram.
As new levels are added to the game, we’ll update our master list of Figgerits answers, so you can reference it if you ever need help solving a puzzle.