Figgerits is a challenging brain teaser and word puzzle game for iOS and Android. There are hundreds of levels, with each level including a cryptogram to decipher. Some levels can be tough to figure out, and that’s why we compiled the list of Figgerits level 429 answers below.
Figgerits Level 429 Answers
The solution to Figgerits level 429 is: MOST WELL-KNOWN FOR HIS VISUAL ARTWORK, MICHELANGELO WAS ALSO A POET
Definitions and Words
- We can only speculate on the existence of an ___
- What is a person who has to travel a long distance to work?
- A philosopher can be this in relation to philosophy
- What ingredient do many candies have along with chocolate?
- Synonym of scowl
- You do this with a door before it can open
- What do good or bad actions contribute towards?
- Cut me some ___, I’m doing the best that I can!
- Wheat is ground into what?
- You shouldn’t need to ___ your innocence
- The main purpose of a cow on a farm
- Just go with the ___
- Which insect lives in a mound and has a queen?
- You can drink from this
Those are all the Figgerits level 429 answers we have so far. As new levels are added to the game, we’ll update our master list of Figgerits answers, so you can reference it if you ever need help solving a puzzle.