Figgerits is a mobile puzzle game developed by Hitapps, and it’s available on iOS and Android. This game will test your vocabulary and general knowledge if you’re looking for a challenging brain teaser. You might come across a clue that stumps you, and we’re here to help. Below is the Figgerits What do good or bad actions contribute towards? answer, in case you’re stuck and can’t figure it out.
Figgerits What do good or bad actions contribute towards? Answer
The answer to the Figgerits clue What do good or bad actions contribute towards? is KARMA.
Other Clues from this Puzzle
- We can only speculate on the existence of an ___
- What is a person who has to travel a long distance to work?
- A philosopher can be this in relation to philosophy
- What ingredient do many candies have along with chocolate?
- Synonym of scowl
- You do this with a door before it can open
- Cut me some ___, I’m doing the best that I can!
- Wheat is ground into what?
- You shouldn’t need to ___ your innocence
- The main purpose of a cow on a farm
- Just go with the ___
- Which insect lives in a mound and has a queen?
- You can drink from this
The Figgerits What do good or bad actions contribute towards? answer above is from level 429. Visit the Figgerits level 429 answers page if you need help with any other clues in this particular puzzle to help you figure out the cryptogram.
As new levels are added to the game, we’ll update our master list of Figgerits answers, so you can reference it if you ever need help solving a puzzle.