Figgerits is a challenging brain teaser and word puzzle game for iOS and Android. There are hundreds of levels, with each level including a cryptogram to decipher. Some levels can be tough to figure out, and that’s why we compiled the list of Figgerits level 434 answers below.
Figgerits Level 434 Answers
The solution to Figgerits level 434 is: SINCE THE PLANTS TAKE ABOUT FIVE TO SEVEN YEARS TO BLOOM ONCE GERMINATED
Definitions and Words
- Account of events in history
- Synonym for ‘outfield’ in baseball
- Being terribly infatuated
- Jewelry for a neck
- This person spends a lot of time reading or studying
- A police officer in France
- A spherical candy on a stick
- Back in the day, people used to wear this glass lens
- Antonym for “impoliteness” and “misbehavior”
- This person is motivated purely by their interest
- I was called ___ for wearing a long skirt
- Being enraged in one word
- This multi-layered veggie is rich in vitamin C
- In Japan, Maneki-neko figures depict these cats
- To feel deep admiration for something
- What would you call something unexpected and sudden?
Those are all the Figgerits level 434 answers we have so far. As new levels are added to the game, we’ll update our master list of Figgerits answers, so you can reference it if you ever need help solving a puzzle.