Figgerits is a mobile puzzle game developed by Hitapps, and it’s available on iOS and Android. This game will test your vocabulary and general knowledge if you’re looking for a challenging brain teaser. You might come across a clue that stumps you, and we’re here to help. Below is the Figgerits Account of events in history answer, in case you’re stuck and can’t figure it out.
Figgerits Account of events in history Answer
The answer to the Figgerits clue Account of events in history is CHRONICLE.
Other Clues from this Puzzle
- Synonym for ‘outfield’ in baseball
- Being terribly infatuated
- Jewelry for a neck
- This person spends a lot of time reading or studying
- A police officer in France
- A spherical candy on a stick
- Back in the day, people used to wear this glass lens
- Antonym for “impoliteness” and “misbehavior”
- This person is motivated purely by their interest
- I was called ___ for wearing a long skirt
- Being enraged in one word
- This multi-layered veggie is rich in vitamin C
- In Japan, Maneki-neko figures depict these cats
- To feel deep admiration for something
- What would you call something unexpected and sudden?
The Figgerits Account of events in history answer above is from level 434. Visit the Figgerits level 434 answers page if you need help with any other clues in this particular puzzle to help you figure out the cryptogram.
As new levels are added to the game, we’ll update our master list of Figgerits answers, so you can reference it if you ever need help solving a puzzle.