Figgerits is a mobile puzzle game developed by Hitapps, and it’s available on iOS and Android. This game will test your vocabulary and general knowledge if you’re looking for a challenging brain teaser. You might come across a clue that stumps you, and we’re here to help. Below is the Figgerits On average, an Irish __ can live up to 12-15 years answer, in case you’re stuck and can’t figure it out.
Figgerits On average, an Irish __ can live up to 12-15 years Answer
The answer to the Figgerits clue On average, an Irish __ can live up to 12-15 years is SETTER.
Other Clues from this Puzzle
- It’s basically a celebrity’s handwritten signature
- These spiders are fluffy and can live for 30 years
- Honoring a divine being
- It has scales and is cold-blooded
- Vintage chemises always have them
- A “smoke jumper” is a __ dealing with forest fires
- Fisherman’s __ is the best view of Budapest
- A power __ can be fun if you have candles and board games
- When it reaches the surface of the Earth, it becomes lava
- It is recommended to wash the bath __ after three uses
- The role of the young male in opera is mostly sung by them
- March was the first __ of the year for ancient Romans
- One of the oldest __ breweries dates back to 1040
- This relationship will work if they are both on the same __
The Figgerits On average, an Irish __ can live up to 12-15 years answer above is from level 446. Visit the Figgerits level 446 answers page if you need help with any other clues in this particular puzzle to help you figure out the cryptogram.
As new levels are added to the game, we’ll update our master list of Figgerits answers, so you can reference it if you ever need help solving a puzzle.