Figgerits is a mobile puzzle game developed by Hitapps, and it’s available on iOS and Android. This game will test your vocabulary and general knowledge if you’re looking for a challenging brain teaser. You might come across a clue that stumps you, and we’re here to help. Below is the Figgerits Plants used in gastronomy and medicine answer, in case you’re stuck and can’t figure it out.
Figgerits Plants used in gastronomy and medicine Answer
The answer to the Figgerits clue Plants used in gastronomy and medicine is HERBS.
Other Clues from this Puzzle
- Essential requirement
- Noble or aristocratic
- A light box used for shipping or storage
- To lose the right path or direction
- __ are red, violets are blue
- Students learned this rule by __ before the exam
- Wild ox
- Opposite to light
- The Great Wall of __
- Underground insect living in large colonies (plural)
- Image of a holy person
- Big rabbit
- Part of women’s underwear
- You can’t put a price __ on true friendship
The Figgerits Plants used in gastronomy and medicine answer above is from level 420. Visit the Figgerits level 420 answers page if you need help with any other clues in this particular puzzle to help you figure out the cryptogram.
As new levels are added to the game, we’ll update our master list of Figgerits answers, so you can reference it if you ever need help solving a puzzle.