Figgerits is a mobile puzzle game developed by Hitapps, and it’s available on iOS and Android. This game will test your vocabulary and general knowledge if you’re looking for a challenging brain teaser. You might come across a clue that stumps you, and we’re here to help. Below is the Figgerits Probably the 2nd most popular flower after the rose answer, in case you’re stuck and can’t figure it out.
Figgerits Probably the 2nd most popular flower after the rose Answer
The answer to the Figgerits clue Probably the 2nd most popular flower after the rose is CARNATION.
Other Clues from this Puzzle
- Ceramic material
- Opposite of irrelevant
- This novel has a special emotional ___ for me
- Inborn pattern of behavior
- ___ surgery serves an aesthetic purpose
- Someone who avoids reality in the world of fantasy
- Heaven, utopia
- Whistle or shout of disapproval
- Poster, sign, notice
- Person who interprets and judges artistic works
- Mechanical pulling device consisting of a drum and a rope
- Degree, extent, range
- Small narrow boat with pointed ends
- Walk heavily
- His recent behavior is beyond the ___
- Large shopping center
- What would be a good place for a picnic?
The Figgerits Probably the 2nd most popular flower after the rose answer above is from level 433. Visit the Figgerits level 433 answers page if you need help with any other clues in this particular puzzle to help you figure out the cryptogram.
As new levels are added to the game, we’ll update our master list of Figgerits answers, so you can reference it if you ever need help solving a puzzle.